January 17, 2009

Anniefesto 2.0

Normally, I enjoy dogsitting.   It's a chance to stay at someone else's house and usually I get to take a bath, which I love but can't do at home due to a craptastic bathtub.  But when I woke up this morning I was not prepared for there to be no water due to a frozen pipe explosion in the middle of the night.  I'm still not sure when it happened b/c I got up at 6 to let the dogs out and I filled their water bowl then but when I looked out the window at 9:45, there was a river of frozen slush running down the Schawacker's street and it began in their very own garage.  And since Amy & Keith are in freaking Germany, I was left to figure out what to do on my own.  Thank God for Keith's mom Mary.  Together we managed to piece together a plan to get things fixed, but by the time she left it was 11:30 which is one hour later than my WW meeting began.
There is another meeting on Monday and I plan on weighing in then, but I was pretty bummed to not see how well I did this week.   But on the bright side, Monday gives me two more days of healthy eating so the number on the scale could be even better than I thought!
Here's this week's Anniefesto!  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment