February 23, 2009

Ambitious


It is costly to love me, just so you know.  I will ask/demand things of you that you might not care to give.  But you will give them to me anyway because I will ask so politely.  Trust me, you will.

I've been kicking around this idea in my head for a couple weeks now.  I'm not quite ready to share it, but I think it's going to be spectacular.  It will involve me, you and my video camera.  And if you love me, you'll do me this favor.  Even if you don't love me, just like me somewhat, you might be interested as well.  

My long ago dreams of being a filmmaker are reemerging and there is a lot of creativeness juice in my brain (that's what I call it, so back off).  I'm not talking about the Oscars here, just a little creative outlet that will give me to opportunity to combine two of my passions: Facebook and Friends (the people, not the show).

No comments:

Post a Comment