February 5, 2009

Anniefesto 4.1

I have been wanting to post more often, so late last night I recorded this little gem for you all from my current bedroom. Just in case you're wondering, I had my feet inside a pillow case to keep them warm and that is the odd floppy thing you see in the background. I was going to try to convince you that I'm secretly a mermaid, but it just didn't seem plausible seeing as there is no real water source in my bedroom. Still, you'll probably be thinking, "What is this, Splash?"

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mermaid,
    I'm just going to keep commenting on your posts because this is the only way we seem to communicate....you talk to your computer, and I type to you. We'll develop this relationship of cyber BFF's and then one day maybe it shall return to our face to face friendship we had in HS. :) Ditto the feelings of being at the gym, I always feel like everyone is judging me....things like, she wasn't on the treadmill very long, or that is not the way that machine works. Same thing if I run or walk outside, I feel like every car passing is judging me. Holy self-centered...what am I 14? Oh well, thanks for your refreshing honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love you dearly. Thank you for posting comments on my blog. I LOVE comments! And you are incredibly encouraging, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yeah....I'm pretty sure most people feel judged at the gym. I don't going to the gym either...just like Amy said (hey Amy!), I think people are like hmm, she did do the elliptical very long. Well, I don't like the elliptical. Some of the machines I have no clue about, but I stick with what I know are good and don't even look at the other ones...most of them aren't even worth your while because they don't give you a bang for your buck. So, anywho....go girl.

    ReplyDelete